We are pleased to invite you to our upcoming Top Speakers Lounge, on the topic of: “Nearshoring in CEE: Potential of CEE for the Swiss and Austrian Economy”.
When: November 30, 2022, 18:00-22:00
Where: Zunfthaus zur Zimmerleuten – Limmatquai 40, 8001 Zürich
Our top speaker line-up:
- Stefan Barny – Director Global Network, Switzerland Global Enterprise
- Stefan Brupbacher – Director, Swissmem
- Tobias Gerfin – CEO, Kuhn Rikon
- Thomas Haneder – Tax Consultant, Managing Partner CEE/SEETPA
- Peter Fischer – Chief Editor Economy, NZZ
The Top Speakers Lounge (TSL) offers a top-class information event and networking platform in the form of a keynote speech followed by a panel discussion and capped of with an Apéro riche in the evening. The TSL is organized in cooperation with the Swiss-Austrian-Liechtenstein Chamber of Commerce.
The event will explore the following questions:
- Which industries and functions are particularly affected by the shortage of skilled workers, where is the greatest potential for outsourcing projects abroad?
- Are the reservations of Swiss entrepreneurs, especially towards the CEE region, justified (trust, legal certainty, work ethic)?
- Comparison of the advantages/disadvantages of working with “body lease” companies versus establishing your own subsidiary?
- Which partners can help? How can Switzerland benefit from Austria?
Don’t miss this great opportunity to gain a valuable insight into the challenges and opportunities that nearshoring brings!
Register here for this German language event.