September 27, 2023 | 11:00 – 12:30 CET | online
Driving Growth Together: Unveiling the Swiss-Slovenian Automotive Synergy
The Slovenian companies are considered reliable partners in the European automotive industry. Slovenia is fully integrated into the large Central European markets of Germany, Austria, Italy and Croatia, not to mention the solid links with economies in Vishegrad and others of the Western Balkans.
If want to learn about Slovenian brilliance: innovative and high-quality products, services and solutions, a highly skilled multilingual workforce, engineering Excellence, and the strong export tradition, then we invite you to join the online webinar.
11:00 Opening and greeting
Oliver Bertschinger, President and Managing Director SEC
11:05 The Slovenian champions, with a focus on the automotive industry
Vanja Bele, Area Manager, International Relations Center, Chamber of Commerce
and Industry of Slovenia
11:25 Overview of the Automotive cluster of Slovenia
Tanja Mohorič, Managing Director, GIZ ACS, Automotive cluster of Slovenia
11:35 Slovenian companies’ presentations
- Elvez: Wire Harnesses, Plastic Components, Metallised Components
- Hidria: Electrical steel laminations, Aluminium parts for steering and powertrain systems, Glow plugs with pressure sensors, Mechatronics, Sensors
- Iskra Mehanizmi: Motion Solutions, Subassemblies and Components
- Kolektor Mobility: Commutators, Magnetics, Electronics and Drives, Hybrid Components
- Magneti Ljubljana: Permanent Metallic Magnets, Bonded Magnets, Magnetic Systems
- MAROVT: Precision Forgings and Turning Parts
- TPV AUTOMOTIVE: Development &Engineering Services, Lightweight Steel Components, E-Mobility Aluminium Components, Surface Protection.
12:15 Why Slovenia?
Zoran Stamatovski PhD, SPIRIT Slovenia – Business Development Agency